Whether you are letting a single property, or own a large investment portfolio, our London Property Management team can provide professional peace of mind.
Established in 1986 we understand the value of a well-managed property. It can lead to longer tenancies and in turn help maximize your return on investment. Your dedicated Property Manager will be on-hand to offer individual support to deliver the best possible property asset management for you and your tenants.
Chappells Property Management is available as a standalone service or in conjunction with our lettings service. Our property management services include, but are not limited to:
- Key holding
- Rent collection
- Deposit collection and holding
- Full referencing & credit checks carried out on all potential tenants
- Pre-tenancy property visits and preparation, including two visits per annum
- Arranging inventories
- Transfer of utilities and payment of bills service
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of your property
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted and competitively-priced contractors
- Annual rent review and property valuation appraisal
- Access to Chappells refurbishment service
- Providing advice on legislation and ensuring legal compliance
- Acting as a point-of-contact for tenants
- Organizing and negotiating end of tenancy dilapidation claims and deposit returns
Our service is flexible, responsive and we get great results. We usually rent out a property within a matter of days/weeks - sometimes sooner - and although tenants change over time, it’s comforting to know that many tenants extend their agreements meaning we can help you keep good tenants for longer and avoid the hassle of finding new ones. All of our tenants are carefully vetted and thoroughly qualified which is inclusive in the service we offer.